- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology with specialization in Psychological Counselling – UNISA
- Bachelor of Arts (Health Sciences & Social Services) with specialization in Psychological Counselling – Cum Laude – UNISA
- Advanced course in Play Intervention – Centre for Play Therapy and Training
- Sexuality and Sexual Abuse Certificate – University of Pretoria
- Suicide Awareness and Intervention Certificate – Crisis and Trauma Resource Institute
I started my private practice in 2015 and see clients after hours and on Saturdays.
I have been working in a corporate environment since 2001 and have 20 years’ experience in working with people from all walks of life.
This combined with the knowledge and experience from my studies and practice enables me to:
- Effectively assess and manage different people’s personalities.
- Handle various conflict situations.
- Support friends, co-workers and clients through difficult times.
- Give guidance, advice and teach clients various coping skills when needed.
- How to listen and conclude if someone is in trouble or need more specialized treatment, thus referring to other professionals.
- Advise clients on how they can make changes within themselves or to their environments to become mentally healthy and in control of their lives again.